Price: € 54.86
Description Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Jf3nZ28gY&t=3s.Example Level: youtube.com/watch?v=vQSZmG5mATE.Got questions or need help? Then come join the Weapon Master Development Community on Discord.
https://discord.gg/MpKRPPpAt its core Weapon Master VR is designed to be a complex yet easy to use blueprint weapon system that will help you jump start your VR game development.
A product of over 300 hours of development, Weapon Master gives you access to an ever growing feature set that is both powerful and easily extendable.
Sold as a "Complete Project" Weapon Master VR makes creating objects to pick up and interact with is as easy as providing a mesh and extending the appropriate class.
If you are looking for more "turn key" solution, Weapon Master, as of Version 1.0, has three ready to use weapon types including Advanced Firearms, Basic Firearms and the Bow and Arrow.
Along with an intuitive inventory system, and roomscale ready locomotion, we hope the full gamut of features in Weapon Master helps you achieve the game you wish to create.Over time we hope to grow Weapon Master VR into the most comprehensive VR weapon system available on the Unreal Engine Marketplace.
If you have questions or want to see more videos, tutorials, or sneak peaks at upcoming features please check out our forum thread.
Technical Details: UPDATE Version: 1.1 ReleasedFeatures:VR Character
- Class that handles all interaction, and works as both an ammo repository and an inventory.Traditional Locomotion
- Traditional locomotion with collision that works regardless of where you stand in the roomscale playspace.
Jumping and falling also supported.Other Movemet Modes
- Teleportation, Directional TeleportationSimple Pickup Classes
- Easily create static or skeletal mesh pick up objects, or use as the base for your own blueprints.Basic Firearms
- Simple guns that function more like weapons in traditional games and use traditional ammo handling (Pistol and Assault Rifle included).Advanced Firearms
- Advanced Firearms that use external or internal magazines and feature fully interactive weapon handling (Pistol, Assault Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle and Shotgun included!).Attachment System 2.0
- Firearms can attach scopes, muzzle devices, foregrips, iron sights, and flashlights to guns set to accept them.
Guns can even be set to spawn with attachments (ACOG Scope, Holosight, Ironsight, Canted Ironsight, Forgrip, Silencer and Flashlight attachments included!).Recoil & Bloom
- All firearms have fully adjustable per shot recoil, and inaccuracy.Stabilization system
- Use your off hand to stabilize the weapon and reduce recoil.Two Handed Aim
- Use your left hand to help aim long guns.Bullet System
- Both hitscan and projectile bullets.
(Full Ballistics System Coming Soon!)Effects system
- Create arrays of hit effects, hit sounds and bullet decals and let the system spawn them randomly on hit.Bow and arrow
- simple bow and arrow system.Example AI
- Simple wander and attack AI with zombie character.Zombie Wave Example LevelShooting Range Test Level