Product descriptionMinimum Unity Version Required: 2017.1.1f1 | Asset Published Date: |
Price: $19.00 | Publisher: PanDishPan.
CFTD 2.0 has been completely re-written from the ground up!
Now with PN-AEN tessellation, GPU instancing and much more!
The Crack-Free Tessellation Displacement Shader for Unity.
This tessellation shader uses buffers to calculate and remove displacement errors at UV discontinuities.
Important: CFTD 2.1 is not compatible with previous versions.
Demo scene is no longer included.
CFTD does not fully support skinned meshes.
New in CFTD 2.1:
* CFTD now supports OpenGL 4.5.
* Even better shader performance.
New in CFTD 2.0:
* Supports PN-AEN Tessellation (adds geometric detail and smooths meshes, while persevering hard edges).
* Supports GPU Instancing (helps with reducing batches).
* Full support for Unitys PBR workflow.
* Better shader performance.
* AAA, industry-grade reduction of adaptive tessellation artifacts (an issue known as mesh swimming).
* Distance Based and Edge Length adaptive tessellation.
* Patches up displacement cracks at UV seams.
* Smooths normals on the edges between smoothing groups (hard edges) in a very neat and unique way (Distance Based).
* FOV-dependent (Edge Length).
supports camera zooming-in.
* Shadow caster LOD (as of 2.0 in Deferred Rendering only).
* Supports Unitys GI.
* Works with your existing assets.
* Casts and receives full shadows.
* Includes a non-GPU based mesh subdivider.
* Full source code.
* Easy to use.
* CFTD does not support skinned meshes (you can apply the shader, but it will not be crack-free).
* DirectX 11 + OpenGL 4.5 only (no MAC support).
* Cracks are gone at runtime only.
* No static / dynamic batching (but supports instancing).
* Please check the documentation before purchase.
Dont care about Crack-Free, but rather need something Charge-Free?
(Free Tessellation Shaders)
Anon_1669 say: oh my dear !, please ! do you have updates for the 1.6 version? it comes with an alley scene demo ! it makes me shake!, than you