Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Jul 8, 2019 |
Publisher: Nineva Studios
Compatible:2018.1.9 or higher
Android Goodies is a collection of Android native methods that allow you to do different things like showing native dialogs, opening a certain location on the map sharing text and much more.Ask us anything on our Discord server!
- Clean and flexible API
- No overriding of Unity default activity
- Every API method documented.
- Full source code included
- Well-written documentationFeatures:- APP INTERACTION -
- Show all alarms, set alarm with all properties or set timer
- Open other apps by package, watch YouTube video in native app
- Create calendar event with all required params or open calendar app on the provided date
- Dial or directly call phone number, check if user has phone app.
- Open maps location, address, check if user has maps app
- Open any system settings screen
- Native share text, text+image, video, tweet, email, send SMS etc, check if user has twitter, sms, email app installed
- Share directly to most popular messaging apps
- Pick photo from gallery app, save picture to gallery
- Take photo with camera and get the image
- Video, sound or arbitrary file picker.
- Contact picker
- Copy text to clipboard
- Print images and HTML documents- Local notifications -
- Support for various styles (messaging, inbox, big text, big picture and many many more)
- Scheduling and scheduling repeating notifications
- Cancelling by id or all at once- Manage notification channels and channel groups
- Pass custom data with notification
- Check if app was open via notification (if wasn't running)- Native UI -
- Showing native alert dialogs with buttons/radiobuttons/checkboxes
- Showing date/time picker
- Show spinner/horizontal progress bar
- Showing toasts and immersive mode methods.
- Set wallpapers from file/texture, set with crop, reset wallpaper to default.- Retrieving Info -
- Various methods to get various info about device and apps (android.os.Build, android.os.Build.Version) and other
- Access to some android.os.Environment properties and methods
- Internet connectivity and wifi related methods
- Telephony related methods- Hardware -
- Get device battery charge level
- Enable and disable camera flashlight (as torch), check if device has flashlight
- Listen to GPS location changes with all the detailed GPS data, check if GPS enabled, get last known location
- Check if device has vibrator, vibrate or vibrate pattern, support for new vibration effects APIOther
- Method to save Unity Texture2D to Android gallery
- Fingerprint authentication and fingerprint data encryption/decryption- Other -
- Manage and request Android Runtime Permissions
- Manage Android SharedPreferences the native way.