Minimum Unity Version Required:
3.5.7f6 | Asset Published Date:
07 Jan 2015 |
Publisher: SketchWork Productions Limited
DescriptionThe Heart Rate and Beat Monitor
is an easy to use script that will add a heart monitor to your games and projects.Features:
- Unity 3.5, Unity 4+ & Unity 5+.
- Use to display your players health and damage.
- Control the heart rate.
- Activate the "Flatline" when your player is dead.
- Heart blip and monitor line fade out nicely.
- Color the control to show the heart rate health.
- Full sound effects can be turned on if required.
- Control the size and positioning.
- Clean, short and simple C# code.
- No external DLLs or external resources.
- Full documentation included.
- Fully documented examples.
Use the Heart Rate/Beat Monitor
for your players health.
You can also place it anywhere in your scene.
Add that little something special to your projects and grab yourself a bargain with the Heart Rate/Beat Monitor
.YouTube VideoSupport and Information Forum