Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.0.0f4 | Asset Published Date:
19 Jul 2018 |
Publisher: Christian Henderson
DescriptionEasily create dialogues with VIDE's powerful editor and use them with your custom GUI! This plugin is designed to be versatile and give you full control over the dialogue data you pass.
Use the API to create your own UIManager or use one of the included templates.Learn more.Key features
- Intuitive dialogue editor
- Add sprites, audios, text, tags, and more
- Manipulate dialogue during runtime
- NPC and Player-styled nodes
- Multiple comments per node
- Multiple media per comment
- Limitless, multiple-choice comments
- Call your in-game methods
- Not limited to conversations only
- Static or instanced data managers
- Customizable editor skins
- Built-In localization system
- Compatible with all GUI plugins
- Compatible with most localization plugins
- Custom API to create your UI Managers that comunicate with VIDE
- All source code in C#
The package comes with 6 example scenes, full documentation, and multiple example scripts.
It also has a template UI manager script that you can use to get you started without needing to code!
- Third person with NPCs
- Minimal setup with GUI class
- Built-in Localization
- Multiple instances
- Narration with choices
- Template dialogue test scene
You can do a lot with VIDE! Check out the scripting tutorial
to help you write your own UI managers!
@VIDEDialogues on Twitter