Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.4.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
Jul 28, 2021 |
Compatible:2018.4.36 or higher
DescriptionReceived the Excellence Award & Unity Award at the 2nd Unity Asset Contest Japan.The 2nd Unity Asset Contest Japan
(This is a Japanese website.
Please translate and see.)Arbor
is the editor extension asset of the node graph that can be intuitively create a state machine and behavior tree!By using Arbor
, visualize the progress of the game and the behavior of enemy AI!Programmers :
You can create a new behavior script that can be used by designers.Designers :
You can make a game intuitively just by combining behaviors previously created by programmers.Features:
- FSM & BT based visual scripting.
- Simple editor that can be intuitive
- Support to the script that can be expanded as well as MonoBehaviour.
- Can be coded behavior freely according to game logic.
- Can be assigned multiple scripts in a single state.
- Combinations of explosively increasing behavior can be easily realized with only minimal scripts.
- A simple calculation can be realized on a graph by a data slot and a calculation node.
- More than 400 built-in Behavior scripts.
- The source code is all C#.
All source code is included.Document
| Free Trial