Minimum Unity Version Required:
2018.2.0f2 | Asset Published Date:
04 Sep 2018 |
DescriptionHave you ever thought about highlighting often used project folders? This simple but colorful asset allows you to do that!
With Rainbow Folders
, you can set a custom icon and background for any folder in Unity project browser.
Just hold the Alt key
and click on any of your folders.
A configuration dialog will appear, and you'll be able to assign a custom icon and background for it, your own one or chose from dozens of presets.Features:
• Change icon and background for any folder in the Project window.
• Change icon or background for multiple folders at once
• Apply custom icon and background for all subfolders automatically
• More than 70 pre-made icons included
• Supports Unity Collaborate overlay (beta)
• Supports Unity Version Control overlay (beta)
Want the same for the hierarchy window? Just grab it here!Documentation