Minimum Unity Version Required:
2017.1.3f1 | Asset Published Date:
18 Apr 2018 |
DescriptionVertex Tools Pro
is a feature packed editor extension optimized for the physical rendering pipeline of Unity 5.
It lets you blend different PBR materials based on heightmaps and different options to play with.
We aimed to create a workflow that is at the same time as artist friendly as possible and still ensures high performance realtime rendering.
Vertex Tools Pro comes with a fully functional Vertex Painter, a Vertex Deformer, Vertex Color Animator and Flowmapping as well as with a couple of PBR-Shaders especially created for this tool.FAQ
The demoscene from the screenshots is available as a standalone demo: Win
| Mac Webdemo
| Forum Thread
| Youtube TutorialsFeaturesVertex Painting:
• Easily paint your meshes
• Optimized workflow for rapid progress
• Multi-Object Editing for seamless transitions between gameobjects
• Integrates well with the complimentary shaders
• All Painted meshes can still be static, except when using our runtime API to paint ingame of course SpeedTree Painting:
• Easily paint your SpeedTrees
• Add translucency to the leaves to instantly make your environment way more lively
• Paint the branches with our heighbased-blending
• Use tessallation on the branches to better integrate the trees in the environment Shader
• Fully PBR
• Blend upto 3 fully PBR Materials
• Simply paint wetness
onto your models
• Simply paint UV Flow
with your mouse to let your materials flow like you want them to
• Optional Parallax (POM) Mapping
• Optional Heightbased Blending
& Heightbased Transparency Support
• Adjustable Edge Smooth when using Heightbased Blending
Shader - Reflective / Refractive with optional blur
Shader - Get ready for the next-gen and make use of our custom Tessellation shader which brings AAA quality to your project
Shader - Vertex Tools Pro comes with shaders that are targeted for Shader Model 2.0 and therefore for your mobile or webgl project Mesh Deforming
• Manipulate your Meshes on the fly
• Intrude/Extrude, push/pull or pinch Vertices
• Smooth hard edgesFlowMapping
• Simply Paint Flow on the mesh with your mouse.
You define direction and speed.
• Make the complimentary shaders flow
• Bake FlowMap Data into Vertex Data
• Generate FlowData based on Mesh geometryRuntime API
• Make use of our Runtime API
• Paint meshes on-the-fly, ingame, in realtime
• Deform meshes on-the-fly, ingame, in realtimeTexture Assistent
Our shaders are highly optimized for performance.
For that we supply you with our Texture Assistant to easily pack textures.